One Call Does It All
WE OFFER HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICES
DON'T TRY TO FIX IT YOURSELF, CALL LUCAS APPLIANCE FIRST!
At Lucas Appliance, our customer service doesn't stop at the purchase or delivery and installation of the appliance. If services is required in the future, you can rest assured of the same dedication to exceptional assistance. Our specially trained service technician are readily available to handle your washer, dryer, refrigerator, freezer, oven, range, dishwasher and microwave service needs whether in or out of warranty. We are factory-authorized technicians for: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Amana, Estate, Jenn-Air, Viking, LG, Magic Chef, Electrolux, Samsung, Beko and Frigidaire.
Expert Appliance Repair
We at Lucas Appliance can get technicians to your location quickly, diagnosis the problem, and fix it with impressive speed. We will also make sure that you understand your options and know exactly how much the price will be before the work begins. This way, you can make an informed decision as to proceeding with the repair. Usually, we can repair your existing appliance for a fraction of what it would cost to replace it. additionally, our one year warranty on all of our repairs means that we can help you get the most out of your appliance investment!
Our Experts Know There Is No Time for Trail And Error
Serving Dearborn, Livonia, Novi, Bloomfield & Surrounding Areas
When you contact Lucas Appliance, you can be certain that you will only receive the very best in customer service, optimal parts, and the most reasonable prices. We have built and outstanding reputation because we provide our customer with the top service, parts, and prices available. From washers and dryers to dishwashers and refrigerators, Lucas Appliance has the skilled technicians you need for fast results.
We can repair appliances of all kinds, including the following:
Ranges and ovens
And many more!
Frequently Asked Question
1) What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Cash, Check, Visa, Master card, Discover, American Express, Cashier Checks, and Money Order.
2) Do you sell parts?
- We are strictly a service company. The only parts we sell are those installed by our technicians.
3) How long does the average repair take?
- Most repairs are completed in less than an hour, however some repair may take several hours
4) How much do you charge per hour?
- We do not charge by the hour. Our technicians use the Major Appliance Service National Price Guide. This way, you don't pay based on the speed of the technician, but on the work completed.
5) How much does the average repair cost?
- The average cost is about $150. Once our technician arrives at your home, they will diagnose your appliance and provide you with an exact cost for your repair.
6) Can you bill me?
- We can bill businesses and non-profit organization upon completion and approval of a credit application.
7) Where are you located?
- We have dispatch centers throughout lower Michigan. Our corporate office is located in Hartland, MI.
8) What qualification do your technician have?
- Our technician are insured, EPA certified, background checked, drug tested, and factory trained.
9) Can I bring my appliance to one of your location for repair?
- At this time, we provide in home service only.
10) Will the technician have the parts needed to repair my appliance?
- We stock a large inventory of appliance parts. We are able to complete more 85% of repairs during the first trip your home. If you believe you know which part(s) will be needed, please let us know when you schedule service.